- Worried about your health or physical well-being?
- Looking for stress relief?
- Do you…. Want to get back into shape?
- Been away from the gym too long?
- Want to learn how to box?
What you can expect:
- A motivating and dedicated trainer
- Pleasant atmosphere
- Team spirit
- Interval training
- Superb cardio exercises
Storm boxing helps to:
- Increase your strength
- Build lean muscles
- Enhance cardiovascular health
- Lose weight
- Boost your endurance
- Build self-esteem
- Release stress
- Improve your concentration
Storm boxing is safe:
- No contact
- No agression
- Ideal for all ages and finess levels.
- Workouts are challenging and fun.
Benefits of Boxing for Kids
Many people think that boxing may be dangerous for the children. But it is
probably safer than a lot of the other sports that kids play today.
1. Exercise: Boxing is one of the best forms of exercise because it is a very physically demanding sport. It requires to have both strength and stamina.
2. Self Defense: Boxing will allow children to be able to defend themselves if they need to. It gives also selfconsciousness.
3. Stress Relief: Kids have to deal with a lot of emotions. Boxing can be a good way to relieve stress and it can be used as a form of aggression control in a positive way.
4. Discipline: By teaching kids boxing technics, you will be teaching them control and discipline.
5. Strength: Boxing can help increase overall strength. This can lead to increased bone growth, increased weight loss, and overall healthier being. The more muscles and strength your children have, the healthier they will be.
6. Hobby: By giving your children a hobby that they enjoy, you will be helping them avoid the bad hobbies that could harm them, such as video games, internet, television, etc. By giving them a hobby that encourages them to being active and physical, you will ultimately reduce the amount of time they have to participate in the hobbies that could cause them to be unhealthy.
The brain & movement
Nerves called mechanoreceptors tell the brain where joint are, direction of movement, & speed of movement
This is the input the brain receives to determine the output or response
Incr Mechanics = decr nociception and visa versa
Fluid dynamics of joints and fluid dynamics of brain & spinal cord (CSF of the CNS)
Mechanoreceptors are like muscles
- Hypertrophy and atrophy
- Use it or lose it
- Exercise throughout a range of movements
How you move at 65 depends on how you move now
- Instilling the habits of exercise
- Making exercise fun
- Exercise that requires thinking and skill development